We are hiring smart and innovative thinkers.
Within the Development team, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and automated regression testing of the market leading Fundamental Portfolio Manager (FPM) Investment Management software. The role requires strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to build in-depth knowledge of the product from a functional and technical perspective. The development team operates in an agile framework with a strong team culture and a commitment to excellence.
- be a self-starter, have strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- have tertiary education with University degree. We are looking for candidates with B.Bus Sci, Computer Science or maths / finance backgrounds
- have an interest in the financial markets
- have experience with business critical systems that require precision coding and automated regression testing
- be able to manage own workload, operate under pressure, meet deadlines etc. And know when to ask for help
- contribute positively to the team – we’re looking for a delivery-driven individual with a can-do attitude (backed by quality delivery)
- be familiar with Agile / SCRUM / sprint concepts
- C#, .NET and SQL
- also useful: Winforms, DEVExpress controls, Resharper, SVN Source repository, multi-developer / multi-branch environment, Fitnesse, nUnit