We are hiring smart and innovative thinkers.
Senior Software QA Test Analyst
We’re looking for a Senior QA Test Analyst with financial markets experience and
strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, to join our team for the
long haul. The product is large, complex and highly configurable so it takes time to
learn and understand the full functionality. If you’re only looking to try this role for a
year or two then this job isn’t for you…
Within the Quality Assurance team, you will be responsible for the end to end testing and quality
assurance of the Fundamental Portfolio Manager (FPM). The role requires an in-depth knowledge of
the product. In this role you will be required to exhibit a broad level of competence while gaining a
thorough understanding of system functionality and client business processes. It is particularly
important to understand client requirements and the way in which they utilise the software as well as
the market/s in which they operate.
The candidate should be able to work well under pressure and liaise with all stakeholders confidently.
It is important to understand the impact and severity of functional and technical changes.
• Testing to ensure that the FPM software meets the highest quality.
• Compilation and updating of Test Cases.
• Unit Testing
• End-to-end functional testing
• System health-check reviews
• Release Note preparation
• Software Package preparation (internal publication)
• Ensuring that QA delivery deadlines are met.
• Time tracking for statistical and billing purposes
• Understanding how clients use the system and the ‘bigger picture’.
• Compiling and updating product documentation
• Ad-hoc document requirements
• Delivery of training as required
• Facilitating hands-on product evaluation sessions
• Knowledge sharing wherever possible
• Working closely with the other internal teams as required
• Contribute to positively enhancing company standards and disciplines
• Strive for continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Degree with exposure to IT
- Stats or accounting is preferable