Visio Capital live on FPM
Fundamental Software is pleased to announce that Visio Capital are live on the Fundamental Portfolio Manager (FPM). Visio is one of the longest-running and largest independent South African hedge fund management companies with assets under management in excess of R40 billion. Visio’s funds consist of equity long/short hedge funds, retail unit trusts, segregated long-only mandates and Pan-African funds and the team follows an investment approach premised upon fundamental research and analysis applied across a range of equity investment strategies depending on mandates.
Ulrike Engling, COO of Visio, says that FPM will provide Visio with a fully integrated investment management and accounting solution that offers the following benefits:
It is a South African based system;
– Offers enhanced data access and reporting;
– FPM boast its own unique user interface with customizable Excel;
– Complete coverage of all instruments and all transaction types;
– True multicurrency processing;
– Systematic processing features;
– Open architecture for seamless firm-wide integration; and
– Scalable enterprise technology for 24×7 operations.